Blue Ridge Parenting & Consulting (BRPC), based in Roanoke, Virginia, specializes in delivering answers to your most basic parenting questions including:
• How to raise responsible kids
• How to avoid power struggles
• How to parent without yelling or spanking
• How to get your kids to do their chores
• How to get your kids to bed on time
• How to stop your children from bickering and fighting
• How to get your teenager to come home on time
• How to discipline in public without causing a scene
• How to create effective and natural consequences
• How to turn mistakes into learning opportunities
• How to handle whining and complaining
• And much, much more!
Please refer to the services offerings for more details on classes and private consulting.
Decca Knight, M.A.Ed., L.P.S.C., & C.T.S.
Decca is a wife, mother, and eternal optimist. She was an elementary school counselor and Family Intervention Specialist for six years. In an effort to further help kids and parents, Decca began studying the Love and Logic Parenting® philosophy. She has attended training with the inventors of Love and Logic®, Jim Fay and Dr. Foster Cline. Decca is one of only six trained facilitators in Virginia. Her time with Jim and Foster energized her to come back to Virginia and share the tools and strategies of Love and Logic® with others.
Copyright © 2015 Blue Ridge Parenting LLC | All Rights Reserved